We have just kicked off our BES 2008 offering which is built around the LouderVoice business. If you are interested in hearing more about this investment opportunity or discussing direct equity investments, please contact Conor O’Neill on conor AT loudervoice DOT com or +353-87-9790297.
Over the past few months we have been trialling our business services with several clients. Some of those are already live, others will go live over the next quarter. We now have a very nice brochure site to go with these services and a very powerful content moderation back-end for our clients.
The LouderVoice for Business site gives the high level overview of our services which are currently in three areas:
- White-label review service based on a secure XML API
- SMS reviews and customer feedback
- Custom review widgets
Put simply, reviews help sales. In these difficult economic times, our services provide a critical competitive advantage to our customers.
- B2C www.loudervoice.com launched May 2007
- B2B business.loudervoice.com launched October 2008
- Irish Web Awards 2008 Best New Web Service Nominee
- Irish Software Association New Company Award 2008 Nominee
- Participant in the Genesis Enterprise Programme 2008
- Enterprise Ireland Grant Funding as High Potential Start-Up in 2007
- Existing BES Investment in 2007
- New investor funds to be used to grow and market the service Europe-wide
- Revenue Approved Scheme
- Tax Relief available for 2008
- Defined exit mechanism